Monday, January 24, 2011

Buc is back

Another day, another dollar made from some jabroni.

Why you should hate Ashton Kutcher? And why Buc is hatin on him today.

1. His acting sucks unless he's playing stoner boy Michael Kelso on That 70's Show.
2. He puts out the most garbage movies for women, and gets rich off of stupid people who are willing to pay 10 bucks to go watch an hour and a half of shit.

Just Married, What Happens in Vegas, No Strings Attached..I wouldn't let you pay me $50 to watch one of them (an hour and half of my happiness is more valuable than $50). If you've seen one, you've seen all of them. And it would be different if he'd only have put out one of these horrible movies.



So before you ever piss away money to see one of his movies again, think to yourself, is it really worth my time and money? Or could I netflix one of the previous shitty ones bc I guarantee that it's gonna be the exact same turd.

Holla atcha boy.

1 comment:

  1. His movies blow. And you left out Killers, My Boss's Daughter, Cheaper By The Dozen, Guess Who, A Lot Like Love and Valentine's Day.

    I would watch one if someone paid me, though. I'd even watch the Bring It On sequels if I was getting paid.

    ReplyDelete